Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload attachments to several Content Server using Archivelink

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody

Here is my goal :

depending on if my attachment come from an interface or from a user action, I have to upload this attachment either in the first Content Server, or in the second Content Server. Both case, I have to use Archivelink.

At the moment, my Archivelink configuration enables me to upload the attachment only in one Content Server, and I am trying to find a way to manage with two CS.

Does anybody have an idea if it's possible by simply configure Archivelink ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

Julien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you just create a 2nd repository in oac0... ?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's an idea, but the constraint is that interface and user action are on the same SAP object (Purchase Order)

So, to sum up :

1st case : An interface (with attachment) wich create a PO and upload attachments through Archivelink in Content Server n°1

2nd case : A user (trough transaction) wich create a PO and upload attachments through Archivelink in Content Server n°2

How could I deal with ? Create an other repository could work if I was working on 2 differents SAP objets, isn't it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Architecture,

You can connect a repository with the Content Server machine with the configuration on OAC0. You must to create 2 entries with different names and the IP of the two Content Server.

After, you can link the Business Object, with the document class, link table and repository in OAC3 transaction.

I don´t think that you made this isn´n haVe 2 Repositories on OAC0 TA.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody, standard Archivelink parameters through OAC0 and OAC3 enable to solve my problem.

You can link repisotery to object type AND to document type.

Regards.