cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I attach SMARTFORMS with invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am new to smartforms. I have to convert the printing layout of invoice from SAP Script to SMARTFORMS. So, I want to know if I can do that with the standard programs.

Thanks

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can generate the smartform from a sapscript by transaction SMARTFORMS (Utilities->Migration)), but u need to considere the system'll convert the output structure only (paragrahs, characters, windows and pages).

That means u need to replace all abap code, of the program manages the sapscript, in the smartforms by yourself.

So u should try to understand if it was better to copy the standard smartform for invoice and change it instead of to generate it from the sapscript.

Max

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your replies. I got it now.

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I know I have to migrate the SAP Script to SMARTFORMS or have to create a new SMARTFORMS.

But I want to know, if I could attach that SMARTFORMS with the standard program of invoice. Because, I guess there is no option to attach SMARTFORMS in standard program.

So, do I need to copy the program and create another user program ?

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you have to create another customized program and use SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME, and call the smartform in the print program.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U need to change the data assigned to the message type in the trx NACE.

Here u should have assigned the sapscript, the program and the routine to be called, now u need to replace this hit.

U should check if there's a std program in order to run the smartforms, if there's u need to create a copy of std one in order to run your smartforms.

If there isn't u need to create a new program.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

follow these steps to migrate script to smartform

Procedure

Migrating a SAPscript form

1. Go to the SAP Smart Forms initial screen (transaction SMARTFORMS ).

2. In the Form field enter the name of the Smart Form you want to create.

3. Choose Utilities  Migrate SAPscript form.

The dialog window Migrate SAPscript Form appears.

4. Enter the name and the language of the source form (SAPscript).

5. Choose Enter.

This takes you to the change mode of the SAP Form Builder.

If the selected SAPscript form does not exist in the selected language, a dialog window appears on which you can select one of the existing languages.

6. Now change the design of the form and of the form logic. To activate the Smart Form choose Activate.

кu03B1ятu03B9к