cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing for return w/r to return delivery doc

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

i am trying to create a return delivery credit memo (billing for return delivery). i am getting error as document is not relevant for billing. here i have configured batch determination, and i want to do billing with referecne to return delivery doc.

plz guide, as i am getting the error as document is not relevant for billing when i an creting billing w/r to return delivery

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you are creating a return order with document type RE and you are taking the Reference document feild in VOV8 for document type RE , if you want to create with returns w.ref to delivery then change the Reference document feild to J and then proceed

Regards

Srinath

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

plz guide me tothe path,as i am not able to find the referenc field

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please ensure the following:-

- In VTFA, you have maintained credit memo document type and return sale order type

- In VTFL, you have maintained return delivery type and credit memo type

- In both the above, item category is maintained

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The basic thing reqd for creating return billing RE (billing doc type) with reference to return delivery LR is the item category REN in VOV7 should be set as delivery related billing A and copy controls should exist between LR to RE in VTFL at both header level and item level

Note in standard REN is order related billing

Regards

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

thnx...resolved

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi

Happy to note that couple of your issues were resolved.

Whenever you resolved the issue, please make it as a practice to update the forum as to how you have resolved.

- Is it based on the suggestions given by the forum members or

- on your own. On your own means, how ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi

Create the "Credit for Return" with reference to the "Return order".

In standard settings, Credit memo for Return is always created with reference to the Return order.

As you are trying to create it from Return delivery, that is why system is giving error.

If you want to create it from Return delivery, then you have to set up the copy control for it and test but it is not purely logical.