cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to Mail with multiple attachments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing file to mail scenario in which iam including attachments.

I am able to send one attachment(i.e., .txt) from file to mail.

My requirement is i need to send both .txt and .xls .Please let me know the procedure for sending multiple attachments(probabaly without any abap coding or .jar files usage).

regards

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Using the default modules PayloadSwapBean and MessageTransformBean you can able to send multiple attachments.

swap.keyName :payload-name or payload-description or content-type, content-description. swap.keyValue: If you have a multiple attachments then give the multiple key value.

Like you have payload name

Attachment1, Attachment2 then

swap.keyName payload-name

swap.keyValue Attachment1, Attachment2

Using the MessageTransformBean you can able to change the file name.

PayloadSwapBean:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/2e/bf37423cf7ab04e10000000a1550b0/content.htm]

MessageTransformBean:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/57/0b2c4142aef623e10000000a155106/content.htm]

Regards,

Prakasu

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe payloadswapbean works on only one attachment swap with payload. Going with additional file option would be more appropriate here.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is what i have used under Module Tab.

1 localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean Local Enterprise Bean trans1

2 localejbs/localejbs/AF_Modules/PayloadSwapBean Local Enterprise Bean swap

3 localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean Local Enterprise Bean trans2

4 sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.mail.app/XIMailAdapterBean Local Enterprise Bean mail

Also i have used 2 key values.still it doesn't work for me.getting only one attachment via email.

Let me know if i have to do anything else.

NOTE: i have also used additional paramaters option in file adapter.

Regards

Madhu

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It will not work. The payloadswapbean swaps only one attachment which matches your key field criteria. You have to use adapter modules.

VJ

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At the sender file communication channel, you may use Additional Files parameter where the files used would act as attachment.

Regards,

Prateek