cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the use of multiple inbound plug for a single a view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

What is the use of multiple inbound plug for a single a view in web dynpro (abap) application.Please give me a example ...

Thanks,

Jaten

Edited by: jaten Sangal on Jan 27, 2009 8:01 AM

Edited by: jaten Sangal on Jan 27, 2009 8:02 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaten, behavior of the view could be altered based on the parameters that are passed to the inbound plug.

For example if my view has a button ... and i want to ensure that when i navigate from a particular view alone i want the button to be activated . This can be achieved by passing a value across the plug, as usually the enabled property of the button would have been bound to the local context in the view, there is no way for the calling view to modify its context directly( as every view context is accessible by that view alone ). So by passing parameters we can achieve this. So , the view that calls the inbound plug with the parameter has the capability of setting the enabled property of the button.

In other words, if context data from one view is to be transferred to another or from one window to another view and based on the transferred parameters you want to alter the behaviour of the view, multiple inbound plugs can be used.

All the best !

Edited by: Venkatramanan Gowrishankar on Jan 29, 2009 6:16 AM