Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In quality notification

The tab ITEM has the following subtabs: overview, causes, tasks and activities.

In the Overview -we can defect location ,enter defect, and qty interal /external ,operation,mic no etc.

THe requirement is change the order of column sequence - user don't want defect location

how to hide and change the sequence?

What i did now is I created new notification type (ZQ) - copy of Q3 -- My question to the experts - Is't possible to change the cloumn sequence and also hide some fields?

In SPRO QN sreen assignment if I select Item - by default it populate all , I can't find any screen orders?

Can you plz throw some lights on this issue....

Thanks

Sami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Sami, We can hide the feild as per our requirement and we can change the sequence of column also.

Follow following SPRO path to do setting.

Quality Management --> QN --> QN Creation --> QN type --> Define screen template.

Where you can find different option like Define screen area and tab, Feild selection: General screen, initial screen. - here you can config QN screen as per your requirement.

Let us know if you still have any confusion.

Thanks - Nehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

We can hide the collumns using the Transaction OQM1 and Program Name SAPLIQS0.

Lets say Defect location need to be hidden, the field TXTCDOT need to have the radio button HIDE.

Hope this will suffice your requirement.

Kindly ask me if you need any other details.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas/ Nehal/Thiyaku

Thanks for quick response

What I actually want is to Hide /rearrange some filed - means i want to utilize the screen area- in std i am not able to remove that fields

we are not using defect location - so i don't want to display in that item overview

user don't like to scroll to their right

basically i want to change the colum layout/order of colum

is it possible?

Thanks

Sami

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, Sami its possible to hide feild in SAP std. QN screen, please go through on mentioned SPRO path and let us back if you have question over there. - Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

Actually two cases need to be seen here.

1. Changes need to be done for all the users: Then using the Transaction as mentioned earlier in my post.

2. Only to the particular user: Best option is to go with Transaction and Screen Variants using SHD0.

But both of the above options will solve ur issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini/Nehal

I did it in config -field selection - selected the option Hide - for qty internal & external

then I go to QM01/02 - both the fields are now greyed means not able to enter anything

but what i want is these field should not display -so i can utilize the screen

can you please tell me how to rearrange the fields

better to explain step by step how to delete/not displayed in spro - QM01/qmo2/qm03

Thanks

Sami

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First go on SPRO --> QM --> Quality notification > notification type> Define screen template --> Feild selection General screen --> Double click on feild which you want to hide in Z - qn type --> Click on new value --> Now enter z qn type and select hide radio button.

It will definitely help in your case.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nehal

I did the same -- but my Znotification - that field is visible but only difference is user can't enter the value (grey)

how to make it invisible in QM01/2/3 screen

what i did is

SPRO --> QM --> Quality notification > notification type> Define screen template --> Feild selection General screen --> Double click on feild (defect qty extenal)which you want to hide --> click on Notification type > slect the Z notification-> then select hide radio button --> SAVE

then i went QM01 --> create new notification --> item overview ---> defect qty extenal field is greyed

But I want that field should not displayed?????

thanks

Sami

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Using customization you can only make the item overview tab is active or not,you cannot able to change the column .for making invisible either you have to use the SHD0 ( transaction and screen variant) or use the personalization .ie in the item overview screen just scroll to the right extreme end,at the top of the vertical scroll bar one box called Configuration you can find .create an variant with your options as invisible and check

regards

thyagarajan