cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fax Invoice from VF03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to find out a way to allow the users to fax the invoice after it's created from VF03. All of our invoices are created with the output type which has the PDF image of the invoice. I am looking to investigate a way to allow the users to go into VF03 and be able to Fax the attached PDF to the customer. Any information in this regards will be appreciated. Thank you so much.

Regards,

Irfan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Irfan,

-->You can send the invoice document through Fax by maintaining The transmission medium as 2 Fax in your invoice output type.

-->Maintain the condition record with Medium 2 Fax through VV31 transaction then try.

For Hardware related settings you need to take help of BASIS people.

-->You need to maintain output program in such a way with the help of ABAPer.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

last reaction was before 2 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

We are going to create the billing document by using the VF01 T.code not by VF03.

We cannot change the output also by using VF03.

It should be done by using VF02 T.Code.

Coming to your question:

Pls maintain Output condition record record by using the T.Code VV31.

Enter your output type and select valid combination and enter the required values.

Select the medium as 2(FAX).

Goto Communication medium.

Enter the fax number and Enter the country.

In the further data select the dispatch time as 4(When saving the application)

Save.

Or another way is go to VF02 screen after creating the invoice,Select your required output type and then select the medium as 2(Fax) and in the further data select the dispatch time as 4(When saving the application).In the Communication medium enter the fax number and Enter the country.

Save.

Regards,

Mohan.