cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order - Mass Actualization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The company were I'am working is trying to find a way to put the "REASON OF REJECTION" on all the positions of all the open Sales Orders...

We tried the Tx MASSD and MASS but we were unable to find the way to select only the opened Sales Orders.

Please Help...

Javier Sandoval Vera

Universal Sweet Industries S.A.

Ecuador

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I found this Tx VKM3

With this I can put a mass reason of rejection... Only to the pendind positions...

Please, with me an advice about this transaction...

Javier Sandoval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Javier,

T. Code: VKM3 - is being used to Release Sales Order, blocked under Credit Check.

If, you wanna put "Reason for Rejection", use T. Code: VA05/ VA05N, with "Open Order". This will provide list of Sales Order, with Open Line-items.

Now, coming to your Query, "Reason for Rejection" with T. Code: MASS, check with [Note 777746 - Mass: Reason for Rejection|]

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintain the same process in my client. where they want to closed the all open sales order with reason of rejection. You can maintain your own reason of rejection through menu path IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Sales -> Sales document Item -> Define Reson for Rejection.

then use T-code VA05 and put check on check box Open Order

Note the Sales order number

Use Transaction Code MASS and Select the object BUS2032 then Execute

select Sales Document Header Data then go to Field Tab and select reason for rejection.

and Execute

put all ur sales document no. which you want to close and select your reason of rejection type then save.

Hope it will exactly solve your problem.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Javier Sandoval Vera

The best way to achieve your requirement is

- Go to VA05, select Open sale orders and execute. Make a note of those sale orders and

- now go to TCode MASS and proceed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Either develop an ABAP program to update or use a CATT and update

however, please note that when you execute this program do it at Off Hours so as not to face any issues -

cheers

Nandu