Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No IDOC's for the change record in child and CUA systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user profile was modified and assigned roles and profiles on so and so date by someone as it is showing in the change record of the user in the child system with a batch user id.

I have search the IDOC's with respective of the child system, date & time but I didnu2019t find any IDOC with respective of the above criteria.

So kindly help me out is there a way I can find the information as who changed the user profile via CUA system....

Thanks for your help...

Thanks & Regards

Sukumar. V

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which release and SP level are you on (your master and child systems)?

0 Kudos

Release:

700 Master & Child

SP level

Can i know for which area you need it...

BASIS

0015 Master

0013 Child

Netweaver

0016 Master

0015 Child..

Please let me know if you need any further info....

SV

0 Kudos

At first I thought it might relate to changes in the way change documents are stored (see SAP Note 1079207 and 1117530 and 1170022).

But if it is only the IDOCs missing, then possibly someone deleted them?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Maybe note 898213 can provide some insight as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you checked SCUL t-code for this user in the Central System. It should show who did the changes.

I understand all the role assignments are done in the central system and then they are reflected in the child systems....so change docs in central system and SCUL can help you.