cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMSY_SETUP error - Invalid user s0001234567 when calling SAP Backend system

PaulHodgdon
Participant
0 Kudos

Has anyone ever received this message when trying to run transaction SMSY_SETUP? The user in question, myself, is setup in transaction AISUSER and I have also tried 2 other S ID's whcih are valid S ID's one of them is the super administrator s id . All fail with the same message. The RFC destinations SAP-OSS and SAP OSS both check out fine on the connection check. Can anyone tell me what I am missing?

Thanks

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PaulHodgdon
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the help. we seem to have solved it by creating another OSS ID. Not sure why that worked but it did.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit's reply worked.

Thanks amit, we need to change the gobal settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you confirm

1. You have valid permanent license from SAP for Solution manager?

2. You have input Correct "Customer Number" in the AISUSER?

3. I believe you have input S user ID WITHOUT "S000" in AISUSER?

Let us know....

PaulHodgdon
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for responding. To answer your questions:

1. Yes, I have a valid license

2. Not sure what you mean here - the transaction AISUSER does not accept a customer number only a user id /S ID entry, unless I am missing something.

3. Yes I have entered the s user without the S000 - AISUSER will only accept numbers.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right AISUSER accept only S/ ID but it will also show you the column name "SAP Customer Number" column? isn't it?

When you click NEW ENTRIES it ask for User name, SAP Customer Number and Contact Person.

I would like to know if you have added customer number also while adding new entries?

PaulHodgdon
Participant
0 Kudos

There are only 2 columns within the transaction AISUSER in my system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is SolMan SP level ?

PaulHodgdon
Participant
0 Kudos

SP Level is 16

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this Note 1082010 - Administration of several customer numbers.

This may solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

PaulHodgdon
Participant
0 Kudos

I printed that note earlier tonight and will go over it tomorrow - thanks for the help.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may need to perform actions specified in the IMG (transaction SPRO) under "SAP Solution Manager" -> "Configuration" -> "Basic Settings" -> "Standard Configuration of Basic Settings" -> "Solution Manager" -> "Connection to SAP" -> "Multiple SAP Customer Numbers".

You need to activate both the actions in this section.

This will send customer information across SAP