cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mutiple Lines in Header Text Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need all the info in Header Text to be printed correctly,that is suppose invoice at header text for one of the text ID we enter 10 lines of text I am getting only 5 lines text as I have shifted text display in footer window,Now I could see only 5 lines of text in my smartforms output.

Here it should go to next page and print the rest of the lines of header text . How to do this?

I am using just Include Text by passing all the information like text name,text object and text ID,how to do print this?

Thanks

Sudharshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to keep it inside the main window for automatic roll-over.

Include a table in Main window and use its footer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What table I need to use here ? I was just using Include Text in the footer ? Please do explain me how to go with this?

Thanks

Sudharshan

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In smartform Only texts appear inside the MAIN Window will rollover to next page automatically.

You can use ur Include Text as the Last node in the Main Window itself. Or Add a Table node to your Main Window and and use its Footer to display the data.

I think 1st option will be betther to use Include Text inside the MAIN Window only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

What If I need to handle this outside MAIN Window as I need to print this below the main window after all the line items ? Please do let me know this.

Thanks

Sudharshan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changed