cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass deletion of sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to delete about 50 sales orders in ECC. Is there a transaction for that? In some sales orders, I need to delete only specific items.

Also I need to delete stocks.

So, I would appreciate if some body can refer to any transaction or program for doing so.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Visu

It is always adviceable not to delete sale orders but assign Reason for Rejection so that it will not have any impact in open sale orders nor create subsequent documents.

To achieve this, Go to TCode MASS, input Object Type BUS2032 and execute. There select Sales Order Item Data and click on Fields. Again select Field Name MASSVBAP-ABGRU and execute. Key in those sale orders and execute. Maintain some reason for rejection and execute, so that the status of the sale orders would be changed to completed.

I am unable to understand your comments

Also I need to delete stocks

What do you mean by this ?? In which location these stocks are lying ?? You have to elaborate more on this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the reply. we created these sales orders in our test system. We don't need them any more and so I want to delete them all. Instead of deleting one by one, I was wondering if there is any mass deletion.

These sales orders are deleted in R/3 and so are then deleted in the connecting APO system.

Sorry for mixing up 2 different things. I also need to delete stocks at a particular location in R/3. i can see them in MMBE. I want to delete these too. But there like 60 different stocks..so asking for mass deletion.

So I have to delete few sales order and stocks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From unrestricted stock, you cannot reduce the stock directly.

To achieve this, go to MB1B, input Movement Type 309, Receiving Storage Location (should have been for rejections) and execute. Now in unrestricted, the stock is reduced and added in rejected storage location. Again, in MB1B, you can use 522 movement type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

syerazvi
Participant
0 Kudos

After doing the above the status of the sales order does not change to Completed, it still remains Open and if going inside a particular order VA03 the Reason For Rejection Tab ----Reason For Rejection field is also empty. What might be the reason

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use t.code MASS to delete the sales orders . that is one option .Second option is , go to VA05 and in the Menu->select the Reason for rejection and put reason for rejection and close the sales orders and the stock will not be flowing to other area also.As you have put reason for rejection

Regards

Srinath