cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Biller Direct - Questions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are planning to install biller direct software. In our SAP envirnoment, we have SAP R/3 (4.6c) and SAP XI (3.0) landscape. XI is installed on SAP Web AS 6.40 and it has ABAP + Java instance installation.

Pre-requisite is to install Biller Direct on Web As 6.40.

Questions:

1. Can i use XI server (ABAP+Java) to install Biller Direct software?

2. Where can i download the software of biller direct. I checked the SAP Software distribution center

and "FSCM-Biller Direct 6.04" seem to be the latest software."FSCMBD01 0-10006104.SCA" is the object for download and install for biller object. Is it the right software? Pls confirm.

Thanks

Amar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the following link at Service market place [Biller Direct Documents|https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000688576&]

You can check or you have already checked the Document " Installation BD ENGLISH" , Which is for BD 6.0 ~

This Document says...

A prerequisite for installing SAP Biller Direct is that you have already installed FI-CA and Usage type AS-Java

And gives details of the requirements for installation specifically for FI-CA .... Please check those

From that

1. I think you can use XI server (ABAP+Java) to install Biller Direct software

2. I think "FSCMBD01 0-10006104.SCA" is correct and the latest one for Ehp.Pk 4 SP 01

Check the configuration guide as well for the same....

Cheers!

Answers (0)