cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

I have implemented the BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for restricting the line items to be of the same category.Now the chekc is being performed whnever I add an item to the SC whcih is of the same category but in addition to that i am getting some other errors whcih are as follows...

1> No account assignment exists. Enter an account assignment

2> Select a location to which a plant has been assigned

3> Enter exactly one partner of type Requester

4> Enter at least one partner of type Location Or Goods Recipient

5> No organizational data exists on item level

Can anyone tell me what are these errors related to???

regards,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears you need to remap certain importing parameters back to their exporting counterparts.

Not all, just some. Partner is one you must remap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Christophe and John is correct. Account and partner should be mapped back from the Badi.

Further, how are you implementing the badi. Are you forcefully changing all item categories to single category?

Please specify.

Thanks

Nandalal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Disha,

to implement additional checks, use CHECK BADI instead of CHANGE BADI.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

both the BADI's behave in a similar manner....but im unable 2 understand why these errors are cumin up????Do i need to put in some other logic in teh Implementation of the BADI????

regards,

Disha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

BADI CHECK does not change the data, so it can not be the cause of those error messages.

BADI CHANGE does, so if it is not correctly done, you can generate inconsistancies.

Some BADIs requiere to pass all the E tables or parameters once you have activated the BADI.

Try to put E_ACCOUNT[] = I_ACCOUNT[],.. and so on for all tables.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: reward points for helpfull answers