cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we intgrate .net applications through XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the options to integrate .net applications using XI with SAP?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

the easiest way via SOAP (between .net - XI)

you can generate WSDL in XI and use this WSLD in net application

then from XI you can use IDoc to connect XI to SAP

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Michal, What about the .net connector? I know its used for connecting .net applications directly to SAP but what about XI? does it have any relevance?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

.Net connectors could be used to connect the SAP system with .net applications. But this would be nowhere related to XI. It is just a mean to achieve point to point connection between .Net and SAP system.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

SO i have to use a Asynchronous SOAP sender and say an IDOC adapter as the receiver. After ive configured the scenario, i have to generate the WSDL file and deploy it in .net server.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After generating the wsdl at ID of XI, you need to use this wsdl at the .Net sender to send the data to the XI system. Wsdl just ensures that the data is sent in the format as expected by XI. Receiver system could be Idoc/RFC or abap proxy call for sap systems based on your requirements.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prateek,

But will this work for an Asynchronous scenario? Meaning Async SOAP Sender and IDOC as receiver?

Can we create a WSDL out of an Async scenario ?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, surely this will work for Async scenario. You just have to make sure that the Quality of Service in the sender soap channel is EO.

Wsdl is created for soap sender scenario. It could be both async or sync.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Query