cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion flag set for product in location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have set deletion flag in material master for a Mrp Area in mm02 in R3 system but this information was not reproduce in SCM for all products with CIF integration (field LVORM).

Anyone call tell me why?

Thanks,

Teresa Lopes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you set the deletion flag for a product in R/3 the deletion flag in APO will not be changed automatically. The only effect is that this product is removed from the integration model and that it will not be transfered anymore.

To send a deletion from R/3 to APO use report RCIFMTDE. This report will send those products to APO which have been removed from the integration model. But this report also don't set the deletion indicator. It will only change the procurement type to P=external planning. Then you are able to select all products with P and set the deletion flag via MASSD.

This report will only work if you set parameter 'Log Deactivated Material Masters' in CFM2 transaction!

Kind regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m confused with this issue, I've mark the deletion flag directly in SCM in tx /SAPAPO/MAT1 for one product and where the CIF daily integration job runs, it changes this flag again to ' '.

I think it is in program RIMODINI but I dont understand why.

The problem is that I have SNP hierarchy created for this location in SCM and I need to stop this hirarchy to be created when the deletion flag is marked in R3.

Thanks and Regards,

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Teresa,

did you also set the deletion flag in R/3? You have to ensure that those products are removed from the integration model (create new i-model before you run the initial load and check whether the inactiv materials are excluded). Otherwise they are still transfered and you manually changes in apo product master will be overwritten.

See also 'Note 364287 - Logging materials that are no longer APO-relevant' for further information about logging of inactiv materials.

If your issue only concerns mrp area products see also - Note 1271791 - Logging of materials that are no longer relevant to APO II.

Hope this helps...

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chistian,

yes, I've set the deletion flag in R/3 so if the problem were overwritten the flag should stay set. The problem is when I run the integration model for finish prods, the flag is unmarked. I dont want to exclude this material to SCM, I want to exclude only for a MRP Area.

Thanks and Regards,

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you set the deletion flag for the product or for the location product in /SAPAPO/MAT1 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

for the location product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw that the delta runs correctly in all integration models (tx CFM2). The problem is that we have a daily job with report RIMODINI to transfer all objects to SCM and problably these materials where not excluded (because when only want to exclude for a MRP Area) and every day the flag is set to ' ' again.

On a daily basis show whe have only the delta logic ou must we have the RIMODINI to active integration models?

Regards,

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you don't need a dialy RIMODINI for material master. Delta logic is sufficient. To check whether the materials you want to exclude are realy excluded from the interation models you can use transaction CFM5. Mark check box 'MRP Area Mat' and 'MRP areas' and enter your material and the name of the mrp area. If your material is found you can drill down to the model an check whether it is active or not.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven't experienced exactly with this field. However, in the past we had set flagged for deletion for some of the Info records, but those changes for not reflected in APO. Finally we found out that unless we do archiving in R/3 we cannot CIF those changes (flagged for deletion) to APO. Please check out with your R/3 folks on this.