cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exports

My requirement is i need to create single billing documents,(different sales orders and different deliveries) different payment terms, different payer

, is it possible?

how do can cantrol this in SAP

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is not possible to combine the billing with different payers and payment terms as these are the essential requisites for the combined billing.

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

i Dubug the brogram, it says there is check box in billing index which controls , what is the billing index, where i can see the billing index..

Please tell me the customization of billing index

regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you have faced the problem with the billing index check the following tables in VKDFS in VBRK table

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath,

Is there any check box, how would check in the table,

What is billing index?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Billing index is where the billing data contains common data of sales orgn ,billing category , billing date , customer ,country and sales document (VKDFS-VBAK)

It is one of the parameter If the data is same then billing split wont happen , so system checks this table also

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do we need to check anything in this , because my problem is if the data(payment terms,payer) is same, invoice is splitting.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Will you please tell us where exactly it is required?

You just think, suppose there are two PAYERS in a Billing document, then from whom you will collect the payment?

In practical business scenario it never happens. SAP is a practical business application software, therfore in standard SAP, it is not possible to have more than one Payer in one Billing document.

Simlarly, suppose your billing document contains two items which have different Payment terms.

In Payment term, we specify the Cash discount rates, the Payment due etc.

In one billing document how can you have two different cash discount rates or two different due date.

Otherwise how much cash discount you will give and when you will collect the payment ?

Above situation also does not happen in practical business scenario as it is not logical therefore in standard SAP, it is not possible.

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create single billing document for multiple deliveries or multiple sales orders only when the header details of all the preceeding documents are same. If the Header details differ you cannot have a single billing document.

regards,

US

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think it is possible because of different Payer, terms of payment, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

It is not possible to create a single billing document if the payer and payment terms are different.

It is mandatory to have the following parameters same.

1)Payer

2)Payment terms

3)Destination country

4)Incoterms

5)Actual GI date

6)Billing date

7)Billing document type

etc...

Regards,

Mohan.

former_member788626
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to have single billing dcoument for different sales order, it is not possible unless you

have same Payer, Payment terms, Incoterms etc.., It is only possible by customization ( ABAP code).

Thanks,

Manish

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

If you want to create a single billing document of different sales orders and different deliveries then make sure that the following parameters are same

Because of the following parameters the Invoice split takes place :

->Payer

->Payment terms

->Destination country

->Actual GI date

->Incoterms

->Billing date

->Billing document type

->Foreign trade data

Regards

Srinath