cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make the Conditions not modified in a sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to make not modified the conditions by Status Profile I mean when the sales order are located in one status the user wouldnu2019t be able to change any conditions. In the status customizing I have made some operations forbidden for example create the next document in a quotation case. However I havenu2019t found the way to make the condition not modified. I will appreciate If anybody can tell me something useful about it or maybe is not possible by standard.

Thank you and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Then maintain the pricing type G and then check , because if you change the pricing type then you cant change the values

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pls try condition type

details V/06

Than go to control>

and activate values and amount try this

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alberto,

You can achieve the same by going to V/06 select the condition type and in detailed screen in the Changes which can be made tab there you will get manual entries select from the option D i.e. Not possible to process manually. It means for the condition type you have to maintain the condition records and it has to determine automatically in the sale order and manual changes not possible for the same.But the same wont work for most of the header conditions as they are manual entries and you cannot maintain condition records for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the responses but I want to set not modified the condition by the status profile transaction BS02 in the transaction control I want to know if there are any way to get this by the customizing.

Thank you and best regards.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

By maintaining the status profile also it is not possible to make Not Modified the conditon . I suppose you should go with the User exits to meet your requirement

Check the user exits related to pricing which will help you where in you need to assign the status profile in that user exit and then run the cycle to check

[https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/SDUserexits]

Regards

Srinath