Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic table offline scenario

pvannest
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following scenario. An empty pdf document with some inputfields and 1 dynamic table should be filled by the customer. Initially the inputfields are all empty as well as the table where a button to add rows is foreseen. When the document is send via mail to sap (so no web dynpro is involved), I'll try to capture the data. For the input fields this is no problem, however i'm not able to capture the data from the table.

Using <<node = document->find_from_name('TABLE')>>, i get an empty node. I think it has something to do with the setup of the table ,more specific with the option 'repeat table for each data item'. As i said earlier, i've created my form in sfp, no webdynpro involved...

I've done it like this:

TABLE (uncheck repeat table for each...)

ROW (check repeat row for each data item, check min 1, uncheck max)

Or has the above nothing to do with this bug... What have i done wrong?

thx in advance

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you extract data from the adobe form, look at the extracted xml. Give us XML + your abap code. Thx

pvannest
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sandra, that was a very helpful hint.

I was looking for "TABLE" because my element was named like that in the hierarchy. This element was referring to IT_TABLE in context, so of course i had to look for this. Afterwards it sounds very logic.