cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms - language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I have a smartforms in deutch, I translated it in english and in french.

My question is: If the log-on language is deutch, but the adresse of the form speak french, I can send a form in french ???? ( or the only form available to sent is deucth beaucose the log-on language is deutch ?)

Tks, bye.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes u can send the form in french even if ur logon language is deutch,

It depends on the value of spras being passed to the text modules in ur smartform, u may either hardcode it(which however is not a good practice) so what u can do is process ur output type with the language which u want, suppose ur processing the form in french even if logon language is DE then ur NAST structure being passed the form in the form interface will hv spras values as 'FR' so ur form will be processed in french,

So first check in ur form interface if nast structure is coming then see how ur form is getting processed, is there any option of specifying language while SF is being processed( it is there in case u r processing POs, invoices, deliveries etc)

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Former Member
0 Kudos

tks for reply,

i understand now that is possible.... Now, how can I do it ? do you can provide me some example ?

tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ur smrtforms form interface check if u r getting NAST structure. check the value of spras u r gettting in this structure at runtime using debug, if it doesnot contain logon language then u can go ahead use this field, create text module, and in the kanguage field sepicify the language as &is_nast-spras&,(where is_nast is the structure, check ur smrtform for exact name).

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do it:

I transalte the form with se63--> smartforms

and in the print program : control_parameters-langu = 'EN' .

but not run, the form is always in FRENCH.... why ??

tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

as i told earlier check the, nast structure inside ur smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

tks,

i solved, it's OK ( I had write langu = 'US' instead langu = 'EN'...)

so i don't touch NAST structure... I think that it's not depend from NAST ... What do you think ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmm, well it depends on design of form, i guess so

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pleasde ignore my last reply. It was meant for a different thread.

Thanks,

Aidan

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the missing texts, please check if the following SAP Note correction resolves the problem:

1243485 - Unprinted variables and lines of a SAPscript form

For alignemnet issues with Sapscript, please check if the correction of the following Notes help:

1263239 - Formatting using blank characters is incorr, Asian

1280325 - SAPscript: Incorrect text alignment

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ever we print the address on the smartfrom we use the langu key so that if the requirement to print the smartform in other language then it makes it possible. As of my knowledge if should display the address in the any logon language if the langu key is not hardcoded to any of the language.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we can not change the data, that is coming form tables, we can able to chnage only the text elements, and hardcoded descriptions...