TAX CODE A7 IN PROCEDURE TAXINN is invalid is coming

Pl suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you are trying to save the Excise Invoice and you are getting the error TAX CODE A7 IN PROCEDURE TAXINN is invalid.Just create the tax code A7 in FTXP and save it then your problem will be solved and then go to J1IIN again and save the excise invoice then the problem will be solved

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in ftxp i selected tax code A7 , Tax type A -output tax & pressed enter in the next screen whether i need to enter any value or just save

Pl suggest

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is enough just you create a tax code in FTXP without maintaining any value there. You have to maintain the respective condition type and assign this tax code in either VK11 or VK19. Only if you are in TAXINJ, you need to maintain the percentage also in FTXP

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just create the tax code A7 and just save it . There is no need to maintain any percentages for the tax code again . Just create A7 in FTXP and save it

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

in FTXP i've create tax code A7 -input tax

1 But what is the use of this tax code A7

2 where it will get determined? billing or excise invoice accounting document

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One correction on your comment

i've create tax code A7 -input tax

it should have been Output tax

As I already indicated, you have to assign this tax code in VK11 or VK19 and based on the combination what you maintain here, it will be determined in your sale order. From sale order, it will be copied to your billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

using TAXINN procedure

I have created tax code A1 for cst & A2 for VAT -billing axccounting doc is generated & posted

in J1IIN Excise invoice creation -it's showing error message Tax code A7 in taxinn is invalid

so i created this A7 tax code & assigned to company code.

BUt this taxcode where it will come ? excise accounting document?

PL suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check transaction OBCL (Or OBCN , I am bit confused) check what tax code is assigned to company code (here by default you can see A0 out put tax and V0 Input tax) and ensure that same is maintained for your TAX PROCEDURE TAXINN under CIN customization for '"Maintain Excise Defaults".

This will resolve your issue..

Cheers.........

MBS

Answers (0)