cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document not cleared when processing Payment cards in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having an issue with Payment card processing (credit card). We are using SAP R/3 4.7. When I use manual authorization, the status of billing document still shows "A" incomplete. The status shows authorization successful but not settled in billing document.The accounting document when billed shows not cleared.We are not using any interface for credit processing. The authorization check is done outside of the system manually. We are planning to use manual authorization for all such transactions. I am not sure if any specific config is to be done or am I misssing something.

Any inputs in this regard would highly be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

Please also check to see if the field VBAP-ABFOR is filled for the line item (This is the Form of payment guarantee). Without this field filled the billing does not know that the item will be covered by payment cards.

VBAP-ABGES (Guaranteed (factor between 0 and 1)) should also be filled with 1.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ian Kehoe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Did you try to run the settlement program,if not, please try that and see if it resolves the issue. RFCCSSTT is the program that you need to run. Pleae check this and let me know if your issue is resolved.

Regards,

Mani.