Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT MANAGEMENT- Credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to limit Credit by specifying a value (such as 70) in the field of "Credit limit used in %" (KLPRZ) in the auth object of V_KNKK_FRE (Customer Credit Limit: Edit SD Documents).

(Transaction code can be VKM1).

If we make the % 70 then we can see the document, if I make it higher or lower (e.g. 74 or 62 %) we get an auth check. This either seems to be an error in SAP as the documentation clearly says u2018u2019UP TOu2019u2019 the limit. Or there might be something which we need to add. I appreciate feedback/solution to this.

For reference I am copy/pasting F1 help for V_KNKK_FRE :

V_KNKK_FRE ( Customer Credit Limit: Edit SD Documents).

Definition

Enables you to restrict user access in the area of credit management. Credit representatives and managers carry out, for example, the following tasks:

Releasing credit-sensitive documents

Rejecting credit

Forwarding credit requests to other credit representatives or managers

Initiating another credit check

In order to carry out these tasks in sales, shipping, and billing documents, the credit representative or manager must have the appropriate authorization. The fields are listed below. In addition, you must also maintain V_VBUK_FRE (controls the document value groups).

Defined fields

This authorization object contains five fields:

Activity - Determines which credit-related activities a user may carry out. Assign the activities as follows:

Task Activity

Display 03

Maintain environment 23

Credit representative group - Specifies the group to which the credit representative or manager is assigned.

Credit limit used in % - Specifies the maximum amount of credit limit used by a particular customer (relationship between credit used and credit limit in percentage). If the customer exceeds this limit, the credit representative cannot process the document.

Credit control area - Specifies to which area the user is assigned.

Risk category - Specifies which risk categories the representative is allowed to process.

Example

User A, who is allowed to process credit holds in one credit control area and for customers who have used up to 80% of their available credit, has the following authorizations:

Activity = *

Credit representative group = 001

Credit limit used in % = 80

Credit control area = EURO

Credit limit used = 80

Risk category = AAA

User B, who is allowed to display all credit-related documents within a specified credit control area, has the following authorizations:

Activity = 03

Credit representative group = *

Credit limit used in % = *

Credit control area = EURO

Risk category = *

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Reza, it does look like there is a difference in the behaviour that you have described and the help.

It sounds like it is worth opening a support note with OSS to see if they are aware of this working in this way.