cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelling invoice not posted to accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i am cancelling Invoice , account document not able to generate. But in the cancellation invoice status shows open.When i check the cancellation document header details ,Posting status shows Intrerface with acounting Posting Error.

Appreciate your valuable input to solve this issue,

Thanks lot.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

So if you have saved the billing document and now if you want to cancel that billing document then use VF11. And in t.code VOFA select your billing document type and check wheather the cancellation billing document type is maintained or not .

Now when you are cancelling the billing document as the accounting document is not generating then check the Revenue account Determination . and also check what is the interface problem in VF02 . I suppose you might be maintaining the different number range( user exit number range ) in FBN1 so check the number range also

Finally as the problem is with the Interface take the help of BASIS consultant

Regards

Srinath

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

last reaction was before 2 months

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Note 309208 lists all the possible reasons which could cause the interface error during billing cancellation.

Could you please check all these possible causes at your side?

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

The same message appears when you have entered the invalid billing date. Use the transaction VF02 anc change the billing date.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Go to VF03 transaction then input your cancelled billing document number then go in to the menu>Environment>Account Deter.analysis-->Click on Revenue acounts now system will give the analysis details, check these details then process accordingly.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinath&Murali,

Thank u very much for ur help . But this also not all the documents when user cancelled. Its happen few only every month. Now want to fix this issue.

Need ur valuable input to solve this issue.

Thanks lot/

Raj

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

As the billing documents gets cancelled every month then its better to check the box blocked in VOFA for billing document type and as the billing document type is checked for blocked billing documents wont get posted to FI . So every month when you come to know about the that billing documents have been generated which should not be posted to FI you uncheck blocked in VOFA and run the report VFX3 to release the blocked billing documents. But dont select those billing documents while giving From & To Range

say for example if billing document 10100 has to be blocked then and already around 100 billing documents have been generated then run the re;port VFX3 and give the range 10000 to 100099 , so that the billing document 10100 will not be posted to FI

Regards

Srinath