cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA for java only systems - how to get ewa at the end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a solma system in which all smd agent setup for portal was done and also all tasks (to collect data for EWA) are running well for ep systems aswel.

We are at sps 17 in solman.

I need to generated EWA for this portal system.I have no idea of how to generate it at the end.and i need that report routed to my mail.Some one please let me know how to generate EWA(after setup of every thing) and how to route it to mail address.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if u have every prereq finished as you mentioned, you can schedule the EWA in exactly the same way as for ABAP-based systems. Have a look at the following in SolMan:

- SMSY: logical component, definition of system COMPONENTS (not systems!, Java here is different

from ABAP)

After this, you should see the EWA for your EP scheduled in DSWP.

Regards,

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

Please refer to SAP Note 976054-you will find attached guide for SAP to configure EWA for JAVA systems

This will solve solve your issue

Let me know of any issues

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for few inputs

I have my EP system in system components in java (sub). and also in systems->netweaver->I have cinfigured my EP.But after this also I am unable to schedule it in DSWP.Can any one of you give some thoughts.(Seems I am missing some thing here - can any one let me know the procedure here to cross verify)

Rohit,I followed that user guide with out missing a single point!.But still I am unable to pull my report..

Tried manually with xml file(generated for EP from SM) and given it in DSM but it is saying no data available.

Seems nothing is coming from my EP.

Below are few exceptions in xml file.

1) introscope data is missing

Cannot find agent name Business-Sandbox_SEP_server0 for

instance[IInstance: key=1178028371063144, type=[Server],

nodeId=13865850, creation=Tue May 01 09:05:01 CDT 2007]

for thie exception - not sure why my SM is not resolving EP's sid.

Please not - SMD is running fine in EP

Any thoughts?

2) PAR data is missing

ORA-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connec descriptor

The Connection descriptor used by the client was:

Thank you.

Answers (0)