SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing and customer orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

Has anybody experience with listing and customer orders in IS-Retail?

SAP Help says:

"Using assortments, you have...

- the ability to associate customers with assortments when creating customer orders or deliveries by having the system check the article listings. You can have the system control whether the customers can receive only those articles in their assigned assortments, or any articles in the entire assortment, or have the checking take place through a user exit."

I have created an assortment and have assigned a customer. As "basic listing rule", I have assigned "1 - Can only order the assortment assigned". After that, I have listed an articel into that assortment.

But if I create a customer order via transaction VA01 for this customer, nothing happens. I can still put every article in the customer order and there is no check of the article listings.

Does anybody have an idea, which setting(s) I am missing?

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue solved.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Can u please explain how did u resolve this ?

We are using the IS-RETAIL solution to leverage the Assortments for the Price catalog generation.

I was told that if we use Assortments, SAP SD standard listing wouldnt work and we were looking @ using the Assortments (for our listing needs)

Any Help, is highly appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

basically, you can use the standard SD Listing check.

The difference in IS-R is that it checks against Retail Listing conditions (entries in table WLK1).

So, you have to do the following steps:

- create assortments and list the articles according to your requirements

- customize the SD Listing check (define a listing type and assign it to your sales document type)

- assign the customers to the assortments (transaction WSOA2, tab assortment user)

- the basic rule listing in the assignment has to be 1 ("can only order the assortment assigned")

Now, in the customer order (sales document type as customized) the system should check against WLK1 if the customer is allowed to purchase this article.

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

>

> Hi Joe,

>

> basically, you can use the standard SD Listing check.

> The difference in IS-R is that it checks against Retail Listing conditions (entries in table WLK1).

> So, you have to do the following steps:

>

> - create assortments and list the articles according to your requirements

> - customize the SD Listing check (define a listing type and assign it to your sales document type)

> - assign the customers to the assortments (transaction WSOA2, tab assortment user)

> - the basic rule listing in the assignment has to be 1 ("can only order the assortment assigned")

>

> Now, in the customer order (sales document type as customized) the system should check against WLK1 if the customer is allowed to purchase this article.

>

> Regards

> Tobias

Hi,

How did you customized customer order should check against WLK1.

Thanks in advance

regards

Vijai Jain

0 Kudos

Hello Tobias,

Thanks for the direction.

**Any Inputs on selecting the listing procedure for the assortment,will be great. Here's our requirement.**

We are using the material assortment module,assortment and price catalog of IS-RETAIL only for Price catalog /Price book notification purposes alone and no other functionality is to be used.

We want the list of parts(various groups of materials) that need to be maintained as seperate assortment modules and assigned the assorment modules to one or more assortments.

We dont want the part list by material groups or anyother flavors and this assortment should be used in the price catalog.

Also we need the send the Sales BOM Material, a higher level material with sub components which we want to transmit in the price catalog.

Any help / direction is really great.

0 Kudos

Hi

i am facing the same situation. Could you plz help in explaininig the below statement of yours

customize the SD Listing check (define a listing type and assign it to your sales document type)

I am unable to see the SD listing check . How to define listing type and whr to assign the sales document type.

Coould u plz be elobarte

Regards

Varatharaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don't need to customize that. If you are working with listing conditions this should be standard functionality.

0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for Reply

Still I didnt get listing in Sales order

Regards

Vijai jain

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you resolved this. Here I am facing same issue. I want to prevent customers from ordering article. how to do that.

Regards

Varatharaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your customer is a site, you have to assign the basic listing rule in site master data.

Maybe that's the cause for your problem?