cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking qty adopted in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created an order and delivery (No ware house activated, No TO),

i want the picking qty to be automatic when i create delivery based on order values as stock is always available as it is MTS Process

How to do that

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Self Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Please answer the same, I do Have same requirement

Thanks In advance

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh.

I am Deepu P. I saw your post about Priority. at the end you said problem solved. Now I am having the same problem.

Where did you enter priority in the sales order.

is there any cnfiguration to be done.for this. i have opened a post for this. can you please reply.

OR i have sent you a Email asking for this information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u for the inputs

Picking is needed

but user says he need to see that order qty comes in delivery automatically in that pick column

User wants to avoid the manual entry only without ware house

I tried all the options

Info is correct without WM no auto picking and picking is relevance if any possibilities pls inform

Thanks

Rajesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Without maintaining WM then it is not possible to pick the quantity automatically in the delivery but .If you maintain Warehouse mgmt then it is possible to do autopicking .

But kindly check VL10P where picking will should also happen in the background

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Did u want to avoid picking and dont want to get activated in your cycle then customize accordingly go to SPRO---logistic execution- shipping--picking -

define relvent item categoru for picking.... Remove ur item category from there. Picking in your cycle will have no relevence.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If picking has no meaning in your process you can eliminate it. Setting: SPRO > Shipping > Picking > Define Relevant Item Categories.

Regards,

Csaba