cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Accruals roundings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

please can you help me with Rebate accruals?

Total accrual value calculated into Rebate from invoices processing, is slightly different (roundings problem) from final value of credit note to be granted to customer.

Currency is always EUR.

Can you help me please to find out if it is pèossible to have the same value for both?

Thank you very much

Kind Regards

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Total accrual value calculated into Rebate from invoices processing, is slightly different (roundings problem) from final value of credit note to be granted to customer.

That happens indeed.

... it is possible to have the same value for both?

I don't think so, this has to do with rounding in each individual transaction (accruals generation)..

IMHO you should not care because the accruals get reversed when doing the final settlement, so this should be a (small) temporal rounding difference.

Anyway if you have scales in your rebates, then you will get much bigger differences between the accrual value (for example 3%) and the "real" rebate credit notes (maybe 5% because the customer has consumed more than planned). That will be a real business problem.

Regards,

Franck

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ANdrea

In VBO2 check in what currency you have maintained the currency . Check in OBO8 the currency conversion between EUR & your required currency (say INR ) .So check the currency conversion between EUR & INR

Also check the rounding rule of the condition type in V/06

Regards

Srinath