Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXCISE RATE: No excise rate found for material CINTEST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts !

No excise rate found for material CINTEST

I have maintained all the setting for the material Chapter ID and Customer and Excise Tax rate.

But I do not know why this error is appearing.

regrads,

A S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to J1ID and do the following:-

- Select Material and Chapter ID combination for which you are trying to create sale order

- Make a note of what chapter id is maintained there and also ensure that "1" is maintained under the tab "Declared"

- Select "Excise Tax Rate and execute.

- Go to that chapter id and ensure that with the current validity period, you have maintained the excise duty rate under the tab Excise duty rate, 2% under ECS% and 1% under AT1 %

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi ,

I have doen all the Said :

Select Material and Chapter ID combination for which you are trying to create sale order

Make a note of what chapter id is maintained there and also ensure that "1" is maintained under the tab "Declared"

DONE

Select "Excise Tax Rate and execute.

Go to that chapter id and ensure that with the current validity period, you have maintained the excise duty rate under the tab Excise duty rate, 2% under ECS% and 1% under AT1 %

Done

Still the same error ...

I am not getting What is missing actually

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are already in existing order, go to condition tab and click on Update button. There double click on G and see whether the excise values are flowing.

Alternatively, create a new sale order and see whether still you are having the same issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I believe you are getting this message during invoicing, if you have done all setting as mentioned the re do the cycle. I think after order creation few setting has been done from your side.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

request you to re- check ur settings once again from the starting.

As we all know, Excise rate will pick from Invoce to excise invoice.

if,

CIN acct determination is done properly

check comm invoice accounting entries, whether exice accounts triggered as desired.

maintain excise defaults - as desired ( hope u maintained same,)

check series group determination.

plz provide step by step, what you have maintained as of now, where u r getting problem, is there any system mssg? - would really help others to understand your query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

in j1id maintain the material assessable value

and also cenvat determination

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I have maintained the Cenvat and Material Accessable value but Still the Excise Rate is not fetching

What am I missing

regards,

AS