Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find User Exit / Badi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

My requirement is to search the User Exit / Badi / any other enhancement, which is used in a standard transaction. For example:- I know that there is some Exit / badi used in transaction VA01, now how can I search for these exit / BADI which is applied in the transaction VA01.

Pl. do not suggest me to take the help of ABAP, since I want to search it myself. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

AA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread where suggestion to your question is given

[user exit |]

But if you dont have technical knowledge, it will be very difficult to understand in what logic the code is written. It is always better to learn ABAP with your colleagues so that it will be easy to learn.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi / Ravi

Please do not take it otherwise, I am ready to take the help of ABA people for finding the exit, however my interest was to find the used exit in a programme / transaction without their help. This will certainly help me in future too.

Anyway Thanks for your suggestion.

Edited by: AA on Jan 27, 2009 10:22 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you gone through the thread I pasted above ?? If so, you would have observed that Mr.Kunal has suggested as to how to find out whether user exit is applied to a transaction.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir

I have already checked the thread, however it is not very clear to me, may be since I am not very comfortable with ABAP.

Lakshmi Sir, can you guide me how can I learn the basic ABAP which I can use in day to day scenario, any book or site.

Thanks and regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope this will help you.

for sales order creation VA01 program SAPMV45A, u can find out by starting the transaction VA01 and put /h (debugging mode on) then

from the various buttons on top of the screen like Fields, table, breakpoints, watchpoints, calls, overview and settings.

from above click on overview button, then it will show you all the userexits under this programs used.

like Program -

block -

name

SAPMV45A program SAPMV45A

MV45AFZA form USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMKD

-

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AA,

For basic knowledge of ABAP please refer "Sams Teach yourself ABAP/4 in 21 days".

regards,

Abhee.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please don't misunderstand the suggestion of working with ABAPer. This can be done only by a person who knows ABAP. If you cannot work with your abaper, then learn the procedure from any abaper and do it on your own.

Thanks,

Ravi