cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed PO should not go to the vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

When we process PO and click on order button, PO will go to vendor automatically.

When this PO is changed again(minor changes in price) and click on Order button, the updated PO goes to vendor again.

our client wants not to send the changed PO again to vendor(because they are minor changes).

How to stop this second PO sending to vendor.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are two ways to stop this. Firstly while changing the PO, you can set the output as 'Print' which means, the PO would not automatically be mailed to vendor. Secondly, if you want to stop PO output during change PO, then you can configure SPRO settings under 'Set output actions for documents'. For PO, in 'Define Actions' , you can maintain Maximum no. of processings as 1. This would result in PO output only for the first time when the PO is ordered. No automatic output would be generated when you change the PO. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjeev,

Could you please provide steps for these changes.

Thanks

Ravi

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SPRO setting Cross- Application settings>Set Out put actions..>Define actions for output.

Select BBP_PD_PO as Action Profile. Under Action Definition tab, go to 'Action Definition and Merging' tab. Now under 'Action Merging' select the option as 'Maximum 1 action for each action definition'.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjeev, i will try and let you know

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I tried as you mention above, but the changed PO is going to 'awaiting approval', and it i not showing any approver to approve. when i undo my changes it is working fine.

Thanks

Ravi

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pl. check the following note for this issue. This should resolve your issue.

Note 1003052 - Ouput Customizing: Max. 1 Action for each Action Definition

Regards,

Sanjeev