cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer consignment stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to move stock from customer consignment stock to unrestricted stock of same plant and different plant.

- Rk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear RK,

If you want to move stock from customer consignment stock to unrestricted stock you need to do these steps.

1.You need to do consignment pick up with KA sales document type through VA01 transaction for that customer with the material which you want to move to unrestricted stock.

2.Now create Returns Delivery (LR) with reference to the consignment pick up KA through VL01N transaction.

3.Matained the receving plant and storage location as per the requirement in the consignment pick up and Returns delivery.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your reply. Actually i added stock to customer consignment stock directly using MB1C. now i what to move the stock to Unrestricted. I tried using MB1B, where it says the source plant and receiving plant are same. Even when i save the document the stock still remains in consignment only. Is their any direct method without creating consignment order/return delivery....

- RK

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Consignment pickup will move the stock from customer consignment/special stock to Unrestricted stock.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Movement type 632W to be used to move the stock from customer consignment to unrestricted. But this movement type is possible only if you reverse via VL09, the PGI made originally made with movement type 631W

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi