cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Interactive Form with SAP Stack Upgrade

john_lee7
Participant
0 Kudos

I have an Adobe Interactive form using WebDynpro ABAP.

The form is created based on ZCI Layout and selected as native display type and enbled check box is checked.

The form and WebDynpro application worked just fine, but last week basis team upgrade SAP to several versions to support package to Stack 17 (NetWeaver 7.0).

Now, within WebDynpro Application, any pages w/o interactive Adobe form works fine, but once I get to a webpage with an Adobe interactive form, I can't get out.

Any button outside form (but within the page) I click, it goes into infinite loop w/o going to any code.

If I uncheck enable checkbox, everything works just fine (of course, I can't enter anything to Adobe form.)

I tried to delete the form and recreated.

I update the form using t-code SFP_ZCI_UPDATE,

but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone come across this kind of problem?

Is there a configuration issue? Upgrade issue? Form issue?

I am totally stuck and really appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks.

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It happens to us as well . We applied note 1229392 and upgrade gui to 7100.3.11.3115.

It worked in DEV and yet when we moved to QA, the form still hangs eventhough we think

we apply everything that we did in DEV.

Appreciated for more input from everyone.

john_lee7
Participant
0 Kudos

Even with upgrade I was still having problem, so what I did was...

I created new new interactive form.

I deleted old interactive form from the layout and recreated one.

When I went to adobe design form, I just imported old form (it automatically retained all settings)

and saved it and activiated it... and It worked.

It wasn't the best solution, but since I only had one interactive form, it didn't take that long to do it (probably total of 10 minutes.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. our application works in Dev but not in QA. Did you do anything special when transporting?.

Cheers