Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL XML file format

former_member199351
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are planning to use program (/SAPSLL/SPL_UPLOAD_IXML) to load Sanctioned Party lists into GTS. This program is located under GTS Area Menu (/SAPSLL/MENU_LEGAL) -> Sanctioned Party List Screening -> Master Data -> Load Sanct. Party Lists from XML file.

Does anyone know what should be the format of the input XML file? I can not find any documentation on this subject.

Thanks,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

This program has been designed by SAP with objective of loading the XML files given by third party data providers. Third party Data providers like MK Data provides SPL file in the XML format as required by SAP GTS.

There is no documentation on this format but you can get in touch with the data providers to get the actual schema.

Thank You,

Vasanth.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member199351
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

All files will be provided by vendor. I have tried to construct one myself, and after speaking with SAP support, they suggested to choose one of authorized vendors. They also told me that if there is a new company that wants to offer the files, they will work with them.

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Do you know who in SAP Support you were in touch with on this? I would like to follow-up with them.

sincerely,

Paul

former_member183990
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In "Check External Addresses (Offline)" - /sapsll/spl_chsO3 (T.Code) ,Can someone help me out in the format of the XML file (Source File) which carries the external addresses of the the Business Partners.

Hope the target file would be the file generated by SAP GTS, with the SPL scan verdict.

Regards,

Janagar

Edited by: janagar sundaramoorthy on Jun 26, 2009 5:55 AM

Howard
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Almost all of the customers get the SPL data from the data providers. To upload the data created by yourself could cause potential data inconsistency in the database besides other issues. It will also make it's harder for support. SAP highly recommends to use the SPL data from data providers.

In general, data providers are not supposed to provide the XML schema file. You will need to get it from SAP through the official channel.

Regards,

Howard

former_member199351
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vasantha,

Thanks for your tip. I will got similar answer from our account rep. We need to ask the vendor to get in touch with SAP GTS team.

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex & Vasantha -- If possible, could you please post the MK Denial's XML schema (XSD file)? Thank you both in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone gotten the XML schema(xsd) for SPL. Please share.

Sudhir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The structure is here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_gts72/helpdata/EN/b1/8dc5c62c885046ab71fdcddc6ad2c2/frameset.htm

You need to add an XML add-in to Excel and then you can create the xml file and do the upload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not see it there.

If you have a sample xml SPL file, you may be able to take it and use an XML editor, and have the editor create a schema from the XML file. Then use this schema to add your data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The link is to the GTS help directory. Just drill down through SPL and to XML external file and the format is there.

Once you have the format and the Excel add-in, the rest is quite easy to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I drilled down to Screening External Addresses from XML Files.

Then to XML Structure for Addresses Data in Sanctioned Party List Screening. It has the following, but many fields don't seem to be there. Like LIST_TYPE,AUTHORITY , ENTRY_DATE, VALID_FROM etc etc.

Could some one post a sample of daily additions/deletions?

Thanks.

Found the following at this link.

XML Structure for Address Data in Sanctioned Party List Screening

You can run sanctioned party list screening for address data from external systems. To do so, you have to save the address data in an XML file. You can fill the structure fields listed below for each address. You must use the technical names for the fields of the address parts listed below in order to successfully process the address data from the XML file:

ADDRNUMBER

NAME1

NAME2

NAME3

NAME4

CITY1

CITY2

CITY_CODE

CITYP_CODE

HOME_CITY

CITYH_CODE

REGIOGROUP

POST_CODE1

POST_CODE2

POST_CODE3

PCODE1_EXT

PCODE2_EXT

PCODE3_EXT

PO_BOX

PO_BOX_NUM

PO_BOX_LOC

CITY_CODE2

PO_BOX_REG

PO_BOX_CTY

STREET

STREETCODE

STREETABBR

HOUSE_NUM1

HOUSE_NUM2

HOUSE_NUM3

STR_SUPPL1

STR_SUPPL2

STR_SUPPL3

BUILDING

FLOOR

ROOMNUMBER

COUNTRY

LANGU

REGION

TEL_NUMBER

TEL_EXTENS

FAX_NUMBER

FAX_EXTENS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, this thread seems to be discussing two different things:

1) SPL content loaded from XML file

2) Business partners loaded from XML file for "external screening"

I was answering the second item, but based on your last email, you seem to be interested in the first item.

For item #1, I will assume you have a content provider (most likely MK Data). If you want to upload additional lists for your company, you could simply replicate the format of one of MK's files (getting the format from the file and then using the same procedure I described in my prior post).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please point me to the source of the XSD or XMLS schema you posted here?

That would help.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Can you please let us know where to get the Excel Add-In?

Thanks

Regards

Dieter