cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery to address for vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue to change the delivery to address for a vendor.

User created a shopping cart in which he selected a vendor. the ship to address gets automatically populated with James Connor address. This ship to address gets updated in the PO item detail in ECC as delivery address. user is saying that the delievry address is wrong.

Can anyone please advice how can I update the ship to address for the vendor?

Thanks in advance,

Shravya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The delivery address is usually populated by the address assigned in PPOMA_BBP in the delivery address attribute. It is usuallly the responsibility of the requisitioner to edit address in the shopping cart if there needs to be a change. That address is sent to the back-end when the purchasing document is created.

So, I do not understand what your user is having issues with. If it is the default address, then what should it be and does it apply to all the requisitioners in the organization unit in the PPOMA_BBP.

I think more detail is needed to really understand the issue.

Regards, Dean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

I have the purchase orders created by other users for the same company code, plant, purchasing group. This user is having a different delivery address in the PO than all the other users.

I was wondering why only this user is having a different ship to address getting populated in the shopping cart.

Is it like a shipping address is set to default for this user in the org level so that whenever he creates a shopping cart this address is shows up?

Thanks,

Shravya

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stravya,

Did you review the delivery address attribute of the user in PPPOMA_BBP? Maybe a value was entered at that level or somehow copied from another organizational unit and the inheritance didn't take.

Check that first. Also, did you check for any customizing in the BADIs, like BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI?

Regards, Dean.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shravya

ADDR_SHIPT - plz check this attribute value in PPOMA_BBP and addr_shipt = xxxx.

and check the xxxx value of this value in edit internal addresses via web

regards

Muthu