Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complete delivery indicator related to deliveries

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, all

in my cusotmer master, in the shipping tab, complete delivery indicator is ticked. aslo max partial delivery is 1 and partial delivery per item is b(means one delivery allowed)

i have a sales order with two line items of 5 qty each. i made a delivery of first item of full 5 qty by blocking the 2nd item in material master. the system created the delivery.

now i unblock the 2nd material in material master and then again made a delivery for the above sales order and it allowed me to create delivery for this 2nd item.

why the system allowed me to create the delivery for the 2nd item since a delivery is already created for first item and complete delivery indicator is marked and so the system shud not have allowed me to create the dleivery for 2nd .

what shud i do to prevent creation of 2nd delivery

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonu,

I not able to understand your question properly because some datas are missing in your question.

First I want to know that the 2nd item for which you are creating delivery document does it is creating for the full amount or partial amount.

As per I know partial delivery is activated for one line item only not to the whole sales order.

Try to do the partial delivery of you second line item and check whether system is creating any delivery or not.

Just try that out post the solution over here.

Regards

Raj.