Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise invoice number range wants to be same for domestic & export & Deemed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My Client wants one excise number range for all sales transactions,

including domestic & export & deemed export,

I tried to manitain only one number ranges in Local number range object only to utilise

that check box of local number range in excise invoice screen,

but still it is not allowing us to do so ,

I tried to maintain number range for export serious group in local number range object only but still it is not allowing me to do further proceed for ARE-1 with refernce of that excise invoice number ,

please give me solution for this issue ,

we are in very bad situation our Go-Live is stuck due to this issue from 1 week,

Regards,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge if your client requirement to have one number range for domestic excise ,export invoice ,then you have to maintain only one number range.While doing export invoice you can check the box in J1IIN next to series group system will take local number range.This procedure I have done today only & system allowed it and I am able to create Export invoice and Domestic Excise Invoice using same number range.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check this thread where the same topic was dicussed where also, I have provided the same solution.

[xcise invoice and domestic invoice sharing same number range|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do not maintain Numbers for the Object: J_1IEXCEXP; only maintain for J_1IEXCLOC

When you go into J1IIN, you will need to mark the checkbox: Use Local Number. If at the first time (in the case of Deemed and Regular Exports), you do not see this checkbox, click on the 'Calculator' icon and hit the 'Back' icon. Mark the checkbox and save your Excise Invoice. This number will be a continuation of your Domestic Excise Invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

no it is not working ,

I applied same still it is giving me error for number range is not maintain in j_excloc for that series group

in export case,

please provide me solution ,

regards

Sainath Gorde