cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Version of Visual Composer is better option 7.0 or 7.1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN,

Currently we are in process of implementing CEO dash board reports. We have choosen Visual Composer 7.0 as development enviornment. As per our analysis SAP has already released VC 7.1 version.

Can some one please guide us which version of Visual Composer to opt either VC 7.0 or VC 7.1. Any idea which version of Visual Composer falls under SAP Best Practices.

How much time required to upgrade from VC 7.0 to VC 7.1.

Thanking you in advance,

Regards,

Praveen.K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

VC 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VC 7.1 is better than VC 7.0.

But there are still some problems with VC 7.1. Problem is related to operators. You have to check work around for the same.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think in Vc7.1 the operators are like switch operator

Switch Operator: to define the multiple execution flows by specifying the input from multiple resources such as data service and a form view .

This operator gets the inputs from multiple resources and passes inputs to the region tables

and reusablity with Dc Components tobe imported ..

can you send me ur problem with operators in vc7.1

Regards ,

Venkat P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Definitly VC7.1 is Very good one when compared to VC7.0.

VC7.1 architecture and its application development is very usfull when compared to VC7.0

See the below comparision :

[original link is broken]

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

It is better to go for Visual Composer 7.1, because you will get a lot of new and advanced features available in 7.1.

I don't have idea about which version is "SAP Best Practices" but the Visual Composer 7.1 is the latest release.

Regards,

Jitendra