Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONSIGNMENT RETURNS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

WHILE DOING CONSIGNMENT RETURNS

I AM GETTING THE FOLLOWING ERROR

Special Stock W not supported (check your entry)

Message no. M7146

Diagnosis

The specified objekt (Special Stock W) is not supported.

Procedure

Make sure your entries are correct.

REGARDS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it required to maintain the following in vov7 of consignment fillup

special stock is blank

billing relevance is set to D

as i need to create a proforma invoice for consignment fillup

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika

The item category for consignment fillup is KBN and in VOV7, you need to maintain A for Billing Relevance and Completion Rule should be B

For configuration on consignment process, please go through this WIKI

[Consignment Process |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/consignment%252bprocess]

Ensure that your configuration is in line with this link. Also ensure that the proforma document type is F8 which is delivery related and copy control for this should have been maintained in VTFL with item category KBN

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please help me whenver i am doing consignment returns in delivery ia m getting the error

Special Stock W not supported (check your entry)

Message no. M7146

Diagnosis

i checked it

SB has not been made mandatory

I am in ecc 6

regards

whereas in 4.7 ides i am not getting any problem

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rithvika

This is because the partner function has been set as mandatory in partner determination procedure.

So in delivery, from menu bar click Goto -- Header -- Partners. There maintain SB and try to do PGR..

This is the problem you will face even if you remove the special stock indicator in in VOV7 for KRN

Even if you correct this by adding this partner function as mandatory in your account group then also it goes and stops at delivery because of LOG OF INCOMPLETE ITEMS IN DELIVERY

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramanathan

for which partner determination procedure SB has made mandatory

is it partner determination for customer master

also do i need to remove it from log of incomplete for delivery

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika

Either for each and every delivery, you have to maintain the special stock partner or you should remove the settings in IMG.

The path is SD -- Basic Functions -- Partner Determination -- Set Up Partner Determination -- Set Up Partner Determination for Delivery. There select LF and double click on Partner Functions in Procedure and see whether for Partner Function SB, you have selected the box Mandatory

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You do partner determination procedure at delivery level and assign partner function SB and make that partner function mandatory. Dont remove it from the incompletion log at delivery level because if the end-user doesn't maintain the SB data in delivery document then it will show in the incompeltion log

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The above said problem is coming only for consignment returns

the system is not allowing me to do PGR

in partner ship determination for LF SB is not mandatory

SH is mandatory

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika

LF is for Outbound delivery and for Inbound delivery, the Partner Determination Procedure is different. Please check as I dont have access to SAP right now.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you are getting error first of all check wheather the stock that is available with the customer (KUNNR) is a special stock(W) or not.

If you have done consignment process correctly then check in the consignment returns item category KRN wheather special stock W has been maintained or not . If not maintained , assign special stock W in KRN item category and then do CONSIGNMENT RETURNS

Regards

Srinath