cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in Message Transformation Bean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had a Scenario where from sender side i will be getting a file which is Zip file and I have to unzip this file in XI by using "PAY LOAD ZIP BEAN" .After completion of this process i have to perfom Content Conversion to convert this text file in to XML using

"MESSAGE TRANSFORMATION BEAN". So i had a doubt whether to use this parameter

Transform.ContentDisposition attachment or inline or not. As far as i know this will be used in JMS and MAIL adapter.Is this mandatory to mention in File adapter???

Helpful answers will definetly rewarded..

Regards,

VKG.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This parameter is only useful in receiver mail adapter.

You do not need theis in JMS or File adapter.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen/Henrique,

Thankz for your answers actually i had another doubt plz do clarify my doubt.

Here in our scenario we are getting a ZIP file after unzipping it we will get .txt file with Pipe delimitter

for this we have to use message transformation bean or can we use File Content Conversion feature

available in Sender File adapter ?

Regards,

Vkg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you should use message transformation bean.Once file picked it will check the FCC parameters.Once after checking the fcc only it will go to adapter module.But in your case you are using the zip file.so you should unzip the file first.After unzip the file use message transformation bean to convert .txt format to .xml format.

Regards,

Prakasu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your sender adapter a File adapter?

If yes, there's no need to use the extra module, just use the FCC message protocol and you'll be able to execute the file content conversion.

Regards,

Henrique.