Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

person who done the Sap GRC Tool Setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Hope you are doing well.

i m need in SAP GRC.

I need to do the lab setup of SAP GRC tool in our company .to do that what the setup we require (software and hardware). Its help me if you provable me in details.

As of now I have installed IDES ECC6 (Hardware: win 2003, 2 GB ram, 250 GB Hard disk) in company Lab.

Query,

1, what are software and server I need to setup to work on Sap GRC in LAB.

2, What are the added on software we need to SAP GRC Tool (In details)

3, Can I get SAP GRC (trial ver) and patch ( In details) . I have OSS id to download also in SAP Site

Thanks for your Support

Regards

keshava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1, what are software and server I need to setup to work on Sap GRC in LAB.: You need at the bare minimum a system running Netweaver AS 7.0 JAVA with SP12. You could run it on the same system as your ECC installation, but I would not recommend this in a production environment due to performance overheads.

2, What are the added on software we need to SAP GRC Tool (In details): In addition to your NWAS7.0 JAVA server, you'll just need the installation files downloaded through service marketplace and follow the configuration guide from the same place.

3, Can I get SAP GRC (trial ver) and patch ( In details) . I have OSS id to download also in SAP Site: I don't believe you can get a trial version of GRC AC 5.3, but you might consult your SAP rep to make sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jackson,

Thanks for your reply,

If any once have diagram of SAP GRC tool Lab setup and also screem shot Doc of installation and confi of GRC tool in windows . Itu2019s would be help for me .Bez i m new in this field

Regards

Keshava

Answers (0)