cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource dashboard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a problem about usage of "Resource manager via responsible organization" for role.

I set-up a role with this parameter, but after I define candidate and resource manager, I don't have RESOURCE dashboard to manage allocation...

It's very unconfortable, could you help me to enable this tab?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciano,

What I understand is, you have defined the Project Manager as a Project Role and you need to staff a candidate which you want to pick up from the Resouce Dashboard (List of candidates).

If you are comfortable with the cProjects navigation, then in Resouces Tab we are having a sub-tab of Staffing for whichever roles we have created to a corresponding project.

Now in this staffing tab you can either select the candidate or say Resource directly or you can define the pool of candidates or say resouces (Eligibale candidates from which you want to select a candidate later on) in a candidates list.

The candidate list is somewhat similar to what you are looking for as a Resouce Dashboard.

Hope I have understood your query and replied in-line with that.

Regards,

Nishit Jani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, but my problem is just before: when I start in cProject, I don't have RESOURCE TAB, so I cannot manage candidate and staffing.

I checked in SPRO the initial cProject tab view for my user and resource is enable, but no tab appear.

Other suggestion?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Luciano

silvia_kreuzhuber
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luciano,

please note that the tab 'Resource Planning' will only appear if you use the enhanced resource management using RPA and WFD servers. Else, the tab will not be shown.

Please see also the F1 help for the indicator for the Resource-tab in IMG activity 'Define Initial Views for cProjects':

"Resources" View

Causes the Resource Planning view to be displayed in cProjects. This view integrates cProjects with the resource planning application (RPA).

Best regards,

Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, Silvia.

A question related to your answer: where can I find RPA?

Thanks

Best regards