cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple billing from one delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus..

I have one billing scenario in that delivery document has 100 qty (PGI) but while billing document I have to select only 50 qty and remaining 50 qty will have one more billing document.

Please note that I have tried this thru u201CSelection Listu201D in billing document but when I entered in Selection list overview the field open quantity has grey. Ideally it should be in white so that I can change the open quantity and create less qty bill .

Can any body tell me why that open quantity field is Grey?

Regards,

RAJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Raj

1. Check Delivery to billing copying control Seeting T code = VTFL in that Billing quantity is = B and Pos./neg. quantity = "+"

2. Check Item Category Setting in T code VOV7 in that check field Billing Relevance, it should be "K" Delivery-related invoices for partial quantity

Regards,

Ratish

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all problem has been solved...........

Regards,

RAJ

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

even for me same issue.

Item catagery , billing relavance is "k".

copy control from delivery to billing is "b'

still after partial billing balance qty is not allowed to bill.

system response is item is completely billed.

Whats wrong with settings?

Regards,

Reddyy

jay can u explain how it solved?

Edited by: REDDYY SD on Jan 23, 2009 11:20 AM

Edited by: REDDYY SD on Jan 23, 2009 11:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Raj

1. Check Delivery to billing copying control Seeting T code = VTFL in that Billing quantity is = B and Pos./neg. quantity = "+"

2. Check Item Category Setting in T code VOV7 in that check field Billing Relevance, it should be "K" Delivery-related invoices for partial quantity

Regards,

Ratish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

follow the steps carefully.

1. in the corresponding item category in tcode "vov7" change "billing relevence" as" K".

2. create sales order and delivery.

3.go to VF01 tcode select "selection list " in the application tool bar then u will reach one screen in that change "open qunatity" to how much u want to invoice and press copy in the

application tool bar and press "f8" .

this will definately works.

regards,

kishore.

Edited by: kishore gopala on Jan 23, 2009 10:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

By using Selection list we can select the required number of items from the reference document when there are multiple items there.I agree with you.

For your question pls try this solution.

Go to Delivery to billing copying control(VTFL is the T.Code) Select the valid combination.

Goto item details.

put "+" in the pos/neg. quantity field.

And save.

Also check in the item category for the field Billing relevance.It should be "k(Delivery related-partial quantity)".

Now try it will work.

Regards,

Mohan.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your item category it should have been billing relevence K

Regards

Raja