cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net price to different G/L Account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have Sales Orders with different material groups. I need the revenues from these material groups to go into different G/L accounts when the invoice is transferred to accounting.

For this in the same pricing procedure I used different pricing condition types and different net price condition types. But i find the first net price in condition tab of every material is inactivated with reason "inactive because of subsequent price".

Can anyone suggest a solution or a better alternative.

Regards,

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is bcoz of using condition types have ing same condition class Price in the same PP. It will be gud if u use only one conditon type and create records based on material and have diff . material account grps so that rev. will be recorded separetely.

Thx,

pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

The Actky is linked to the net price (Price+discount) of the item. I have used condition type ZMRP for a group A and another condition type ZMR1 for group B. Accordingly used ZNET and ZNT1 for the net values. Any suggestion which condition class to use for ZNT1.

Regards,

Uday

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday

For ZNT1 condition type use condition class as Net Value and also assign a requirement 4 .But make sure that the ZNT1 ctype should come after Net value (price +discount)

Regards

Srinath