1. I did not find the Tax condition types i.e. JIVC (CST), JIVP (VAT) in FV11, and system is giving the following error.
u201CCondition type JIVC is not defined, Message no. VK040u201D.
Where can I maintain if I want to be seen them in FV11?
Note: I am using u201CTAXINNu201D
2. While maintaining the condition record for JIVC/JIVP in VK11, system should automatically pick the amount (4%) as soon as I enter the A4 (Output Tax 4%), but in my case, which is not happening. I have checked in FTXP for IN/A4 combination, there I did not find JIVC, JIVP condition types. Itu2019s not taking for any of the Tax codes.
I have done the following customization:
1. OBCL- Assigned Tax code to company code. (1000-DEL-V0-A0)
2. OBBG- Assigned Tax code to country. (IN-TAXINN)
3. What is the difference for VF11 and AK11?
Plz guide me.
Thanks n Regards,
Reazuddin. MD replied
your CST/VAT cond types , no where linked with the TAXINN pricing procedure.
Here we just create Tax Codes in FTXP which is applicable to the client.
Whenever we create VK11- for JIVC/JIVP
we enter tax code-but system wont pick the percentage, until unless you maintain the percentage in FTXP.
but we wont find any tax cond type such as JIVC/JIVP in TAXINN. SO we wont maintain the percentage.
eg: if you want to see this in practical, you maintain MWST cond type in TAXINN ( just for practise) ,
create Tax code FTXP - V4 - 4% ,
enter this Percentage against the MWST/MWAI cond type. maintain same cond type in Pricing PRocedure-SD
now create VK11-
now you system picks the percentage automatically.
where as in Indian taxation case, the scenario is different
you need to enter this percentage manually when creating cond record.
Practically tested this scenario & have seen the result as i said above.