Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 deliveries created from 1 order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me in the below situation.

A batch-job is running every 15 minutes to make deliveries.

Some of the material-numbers was blocked of some reason.

Then it only made delivery on the un-blocked materials.

And at the next run the materials was unblocked, and deliveries was made on the lines now unblocked.

But the very strange thing is, that we suddenly experience this as an error.

Very often a material is blocked but it is the first time we see, that this cause that multiple deliveries are made.I checked the same situation in the test system by blocking 1 material but it is creating 1 delivery .The tick in customer master for complete delivery was never there and partial delivery indicator is B. Please suggest.

Thanks

ABhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure why you are surprised - this is just a standard system behavior. If some order line items were not included in the first delivery and you run the Delivery Due list once again, then another delivery will be created for the same order and remaining line items (or quantities).

If this was working differently in the same system before, I would suggest to look at the configuration and development transports that were implemented since the moment when this issue started to occur.

From my experience, sometimes things actually work certain way because of an error. You get the expected results and assume that everything is fine. But, in fact, it's just not working correctly. Then at some point later the error is fixed and suddenly "it's not working". While, in fact, it wasn't working correctly before and it is correct now.