cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where to maintain , i am getting below error.

Exc. tax ind. not maint. for 1 J_1IEICOVE - please maintain

Thanks & regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay

It seems you have not maintained tax indicator in J1ID for your plant. So go to J1ID, click on Excise Indicator for Plant and execute. There select your company code and plant and drag your mouse to right side where you can see a tab "Exc.Ind.Comp.". Maintain 1 there and save.

Now retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathi,

I have maintained the same even thou the same error is coming

thanks & regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay

Please once again check. Because the table you have indicated will store the datas from the place I have suggested above.

You would have maintained the Company Code and Plant but also ensure that under the tab "Exc.Ind.Comp.", "1" is maintained.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathi,

Sorry,I tried again even thou the same error is coming, when i am trying to save the sale order system showing this error (Pricingerror)

Thanks & regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay

1)  Exc. tax ind. not maint. for 1 J_1IEICOVE 

2)  system showing this error (Pricingerror)

If you have not maintained 1 and created sale order and subsequently you maintained and going to sale order in change mode (VA02), you will get the first error. Please try to create a fresh order and post the feedback.

For the second error, it could be due to

- PR00 value not maintained in VK11

- Pricing condition type marked for deletion

- Pricing condition is not within the validity period of sale order date

Both the errors are entirely different and please dont get confused. My assumption is your first error should get resolved by now.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathi,

i have maintained condition records in VK11 for Pr00, the same pricing error is coming, once i press enter again excise indicator error is coming,

Thanks & regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vijay,

Check the following

In J1id check Excise indicator for the customer, then the plant level excise indicator and excise indicator for Plan and customer. if you are working on depot then in the Excise group you have to maintain depot Excise indicator.

regards,

Sudhir

Edited by: Sudhir Nair(India) on Jan 23, 2009 9:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In J1ID, select thr radio button customer excise details and maintain tax indicator for the customer.

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sankar,

I have maintained the same even thou the same error is coming

Thanks & regards