Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Returns-Reference Document

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

This is regarding Customer Returns scenario.

When I am receiving the return from the Customer, I am creating Return Delivery (RL). After PGR system generates the Material Document but in the system it is not displaying the reference document in the material document.

Request you to suggest the solution.

Best Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

In document flow, you should be able to see the Material Document Reference if your settings are in line with standard.

The document type (accounting) for return delivery is WE I believe (as I dont have access to SAP right now).

Go to OBA7, select this document type and execute. Check what Number Range is assigned there. Now go to FBN1, input Company Code and click on "Intervals". See the same "No" is maintained here.

You can also check in MB51 or MB03 giving the reference number of Material Document which you see in document flow.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You should create return order with reference to Invoice from which goods are returned and then create return delivery with reference to return order then you can get the reference.

Regards,

Nimit

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to MMBE>enter material returned>execute>select material stock in plant>environment>click on material movements>there you shall find the material document with the movement type

reards,

US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in the document flow you cant see the material document, if you want to see the material document no go to MB51 see the list of material documents,

regards

srini