cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Rebate agreement doc for multiple co codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To enable settling one rebate agreement across multiple company codes.

We have a scenario, to accomodate on Rebage agreement type for multiple company codes,

and to do the settlement for the billing documents created in these multiple company codes.

I think it is a standard processes, but how to execute this to get the results,pls suggest.

Regards

AK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwani,

I am aware that it is possible to create rebate conditions in the agreement for different sales organization (even with a different company code) that the sales organization from the rebate agreement.

I am not aware that it would be possible to generate credit notes for different sales organization from one unique SD rebate agreement. IMHO the system will take the sales organization from the agreement header to generate the rebate credit note. Nevertheless I never tried this configuration because none of my Consulting customers had this requirement.

On the other hand, you should try to keep things simple, so the rebate settlement process is not made more confusing for the user than it is already in the standard system (low usability IMHO).

Best Regards,

Franck

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franck,

Thanks for your prompt feedback,

Further to the issue I would like to clarify couple of other issues related to

the processing of one Rebate agreement for multiple company codes.

1. This is a client requirement, which need to be addressed through

enhancements since standard possibility is ruled out, we have tried with this scenario but sales area is a mandatory entry while creating the agreement type (Tcode-VBO1).

2. If it is feasible could you please provide the configuration steps for the scenario or any enhancements related to this scenario for implementing.

Kindly explain what do you mean by IMHO?

Regards

AK