Regards,

Jai Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The TSPP is used to for the Re Determination of Condition class in pricing procedure. As other explained (ex): Shipment document and intercompany billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TSPP is also used in scenarios where shipment cost has to be included in the billing document.

The activation of the above feature will ensure that the costs are added automatically while processing the billing document.

Regards

Rasheed

Former Member
0 Kudos

In V/08 of defining a new Pricing Procedure, in main screen, you have a field called TSPP (Transaction Specific Pricing Procedure). This has to be ticked on for Intercompany Billings.

Transaction-specific pricing procedure

Pricing procedure transaction-specific indicator

Before Release 4.0A, no special pricing procedures were used for intercompany billing and rebate credit memos, programs were just set accordingly to deal with these situations. As of Release 4.0A you are offered greater flexibility in the form of the option to define special pricing procedures for intercompany billing and rebate credit memos. For reasons of future compatability, you will still be able to use the old program specifications. For this reason, you must set this indicator if you want to create a special pricing procedure. This is to prevent the program settings being used.

This indicator is also used as of Release 4.0A to redetermine the condition class and the statistical condition indicator when copying from a reference document.

Example:

You copy prices from a shipment document to the billing document. The prices should lead to a surcharge in the billing document. This is guaranteed by the redetermination of the condition class in the pricing procedure.

Same case with Standard Pricing procedure or Inter Company Pricing Procedure.

This configuration is done when user request for new pricing condition type other than the standard ones provided by the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mangesh Desai ,

Don't mind i don't want F1 help.

i need to know what exactly happens when i select TSPP

Regards,

Jai Ram.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jai ram

In V/06 , there is a feild TSPP (Transaction Specific Pricing Procedure) which was used upto 4.0 version. Now if you want to use you can use it for the Intercompany billing pricing procedure even in the latest version

As far as my understanding went The updation has been done with the pricing type in copy controls as this is also a pricing type feild

Regards

Srinath